THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE
I can’t stop laughing
Further investigations into the mysteries of color and perspective.
I feel like last week’s attempt was a little more successful overall, but this one definitely has a higher fat parrot count.
Kestrel family in England.
hello we are kestrels
this is our brick it is not your brick it belongs to kestrels
stop looking at our brick
we will cut you
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
One archaic term is scrub.
why is this so hard
looking back, i have changed a lot in my life. i’m no longer the person i used to be. for example i will now lick the popcorn butter out of the bag in front of other people with no regard for self-respect or human decency
Babe did you fall from heaven bc you seem to be a chaotic ever shifting sphere of eyes & wings making a sound not of this earth and I’m kind of hoping God sent you because this is terrifying
the fact that I can’t grow horns is really cramping my style
Kill la kill is real
Because I really need to know how many people would
i would literally fight people for trans ladies
when i was in elementary school i read so much i was allowed to check out four books at a time from the school library which was Very Exciting. one day they told me i could only check out one at a time because i had lost a library book. i was a wreck. i panicked for months, searching everywhere for this book, burning with shame as i checked out my single book at a time. at the end of the school year i still had not found the book and confessed my trespasses to my father in a flood of tears because i was going to have to pay for this missing book.
at the end of the year they found the book stuck in the back of the book drop.
i still mistrust librarians.